I have considered looking at GPG for eMail, but never got around to it.
There are a few times when I prefer to have the content of my eMail not
readable by just anyone - although I do make every reasonable effort to not
expose too much smewhat sensitive info via Clear Text transport.  With your
esteemed prodding I will look at GPG, and see if it makes sense for me.

Thanks you!

Gil (my non-evil other self)