BTW, SyncBack is only $30.00USD per license.  If you use it for business,
one license per PC.  If you use it for home, one license for up to 5 PCs.
Thus far any time there is an update I have been getting it for free.  The
best deal going.  It has never, ever failed me.  They also offer a free
trial (30 days I think).

Gil