Leland F. Jackson, CPA wrote:
> Ed Leafe wrote:
>
>> On Apr 24, 2008, at 9:16 AM, Stephen Russell wrote:
>>

>>> Who is getting bailed out?
>>>
>>> The government is guaranteeing the funds within the bank so if you
>>> had money
>>> there it was safe.
>>>

>>      We are not talking FDIC insured accounts in savings banks; that was
>> another Republican administration. We are talking speculative
>> investments with companies like Bear Stearns. These are people who are
>> professional investors, with full awareness of the risks involved who
>> are getting bailed out.
>>
>>      People who were sold on taking out these sub-prime mortgages, though,
>> are not professional money managers. In the vast majority of cases
>> they are regular folks who trusted their banker and/or realtor to
>> guide them. Yes, there are a few who knowingly took advantage to try
>> to make a killing, but the numbers show them to be an almost
>> insignificant percentage of homeowners who are faced with losing their
>> homes and their life savings. These folks are not receiving one shred
>> of support from the government, while the professionals who should
>> know better are being bailed out.
>>

> Yes, there were some very smart people in hedge funds that saw the
> disaster coming well in advance, and made a mint off the mortgage crisis.
>
> Regards,
>
> LelandJ

The Board of Directors of TMA, (eg Thornborg Mortgage, Inc), are using
the mortgage crisis to take over the company, much like the Neocon Bush
Administration used the panic over 9/11 to take over the USA.

TMA mortgages have nothing to do with sub-prime mortgages, but TMA's
mortgages got caught up in the mortgage panic.  I feel like all the
problems Thornborg Mortgage, Inc is currently experiencing will work
themselves out given some time, and the Mortgage Paper will return to
its true value; however, the TMA Board of Directors are issuing debt
along with options to acquire common stock at .01 per share to raise
money, which will sell out the current common stockholder by dilluting
their ownership in the company, thus making it nearly impossible for the
original shareholder to recover there stock value over time, as options
to purchase common shares in the company at .01 per share a floating
around all over the place.

Regards,

LelandJ