From: "Stephen Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ProFox Email List" <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [NF] No digital TV signal?

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Jerry Wolper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> don't you need a digital antenna too?
>
> No. The bowtie/halo part of the antenna should get the digital signal
> that's broadcast on UHF. It's an all-or-nothing proposition, though.
> Weak signals that came in poorly in analog won't come in at all
> digitally.

Well it is all on the location of the towers.  If the new digital ones
are closer it will be better.  My dad found that the digital reception
was much better than the traditional because the digital towers were
close to his house and the old ones were on the other side of town.
Roswell NM.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer