> Thanks for that Cathy. I was perhaps a little harsh on the poor
> Report Writer. I guess I was just a little ticked to realise that I
> was going to have to check out each report and make sure it was still
> working. I just didnt want it to be that hard! (I'm lazy!) I still
> say though that the feature list seemed unimpressive after the
> incredible hype. Also, I am making the belated move to .NET since MS
> has abandoned us. I LOVE fox and .NET seems so complex but here we go...

The "feature list" doesn't stand out at first because it isn't a long list
of stuff we have been asking for over the last several years so it's easy to
think they didn't listen. The real power is that they've opened it up so
it's not a black box anymore. That means *WE* can make our own features once
we get the hang of the ReportListener. We are only limited by our
imaginations now. And with the SP2 improvements, there's even more we can
do. Seriously ... there's soooooooo much we can do. I have a gazillion ideas
floating in my head that I want to code .. but there's never enough time to
do them all.

Cathy