From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Madigan
Sent: Thursday, 29 January 2009 11:05 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [OT] Chaves warms to Obama after character reference from
Castro

Jimmy Carter did nothing positive for the country.  He gave us high
unemployment and high interest rates.

George Bush gave us tax cuts, 7 years of safety after 9/11, the removal of
the Taliban from power, the removal of Saddam Hussein from power, the
dismantling of the Libyan atomic program, and 7 years of prosperity.

1/20/2013 Eviction Notice

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/6169336