> I am just trying to help point out here that just because you have a
> contract doesn't mean that you are going to win.

One should never go to court seeking justice, as it is often who can
outspend or outlast whom that wins the day.  The David vs Goliath stories
are rare, which is why they are the ones books and movies put forth for a
pubic clamoring for vicarious justice in a world where there is no such
thing as true justice.

Also, anyone who says clipping support is illegal is wrong.  It is not
legislatively incorrect to do that.  But in a civil lawsuit anything goes,
and it is this tort aspect where one can get into a problem with clipping a
client.  The contractual obligations, responsibilities and penalties must be
clear and generally at least reasonable when it comes to a cure.  Otherwise,
as has been pointed out, the contract will not matter one bit.  And if you
clip without contractual agreements spelling out the affected terms and
conditions, you better bend over and get ready to take a 2 x 4 crosswise -
especially if a business can show you have done irreparable harm in the
process.  And, no, your homeowner/personal liability insurance will not
protect you, and it is doubtful your business liability will not protect you
either.

My 5 cents.  "Gil is now getting off his soap box!"

Gil