From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Eurico Chagas Filho
Sent: 26 August 2009 14:34
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: Open last project on startup

Hi Dave

Yeah, that's it, it is greyed out and unchangeable.
Before I take two steps, delete resource file and check
the register I would like to know if someone had this before
and what he(she) did.

E.

Sorry I misread your post, thought you said "how to do it" not "isn't
working".

Is the option is greyed out then and unchangeable?