From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Kurt Wendt
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 3:37 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Strange Reporting Problem with Clients

Richard,

I've never heard of that Var before, so, I looked in the online help to
see what it was about. And it makes sense. Although, not sure of how
that would impact the situation - since its at the client site that this
problem happens - and they are running a VFP Dev Env - just running the
VFP DLL's and our EXE file. FYI - the content of that Var on my system
here is:
        C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT VISUAL FOXPRO 7\CONVERT.APP

-K-