On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Michael Madigan <mmadi10...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Are there any real religious people who are "LEFT", besides Satan?
--------------------

Why do you confuse a Love of God with politics?

Jesus has many confrontations with people who are so caught up in the
Law.  My point is that these people couldn't see the point and became
frustrated when he didn't follow their model or dream of what a
Messiah should be.

The leaders of our country are in a similar state, except there is no
prophet in the center of the conversation just stupidity.  Neither
side will listen to the other.

--
Stephen Russell

Sr. Production Systems Programmer