The 6th commandment, (eg thou shall not kill), was intended to address
the unlawful, willful, premeditated, wrongful taking of someone's life,
who was living as a fully functioning independent member of the general
population.  It was not intended to address issue surrounding pregnancy.

Regards,

LelandJ