Many religious groups in America today are really political action
committees, (eg PACs), masquerading under protections afford churches.

I've read the Bible, and its not about politics, its about saving
sinner, forgiveness of sins through repentance, and overcoming death to
have everlasting life through Jesus Christ, Gods only son, who was
sacrificed for the sins of the world.  Its about God's Kingdom, not
politics.

Regards,

LelandJ