Note  'How do we load addons?'

The instructions for plotting in JHS say

Install  JAL  graphics/plot  graphics/afm  and  demos/plot

Does this mean install them and load them?

It then suggests  you learn from

load '~addons/ide/jhs/jplotdemo.ijs'  jplot

What does this mean since it is clearly not a J sentence.

When I attempt this a possible sentence from the line I get the message

   load '~addons/ide/jhs/jplotdemo.ijs'
not found: c:/users/fraser/j701/addons/ide/jhs/jplotdemo.ijs
|file name error: script
|       0!:0 y[4!:55<'y'

That file does not exist on my system.

   JVERSION
Engine: j701/2011-01-10/11:25
Library: 7.01.051
Platform: Win 32
Installer: j701a_win.exe
InstallPath: c:/users/fraser/j701

 There seems to be a more general problem loading addons.

   load 'general/misc'
not found: C:\Users\Fraser\j701/general/misc/misc
|file name error: script
|       0!:0 y[4!:55<'y'

I would like to get into helping test the graphics, but I need clear
instructions as to how to start, and a working addon system.