Eric, I'm having trouble loading from the add-ons directory. The example below
shows my session in the JUM app.

The first example shows that I get "no error" when I misspell the file name.
The file name was adjusted by the iPad to add a space in the middle.

Thanks,

load /home/jhs/j701/addons/math/misc/game solver.ijs: no error
   solve game 2 2 $ 20 _30 _10 20
|value error: game
|   solve     game 2 2$20 _30 _10 20

load /home/jhs/j701/addons/math/misc/gamesolver.ijs: no error
   solvegame 2 2 $ 20 _30 _10 20
|value error: solvegame
|       solvegame 2 2$20 _30 _10 20

   load  '~addons/math/misc/gamesolver.ijs'
   solvegame 2 2 $ 20 _30 _10 20
|value error: solvegame
|       solvegame 2 2$20 _30 _10 20
   nl 3
┌────┐
│labs│
└────┘
   conames''
base     ctag     j        jadetag  jal      jcompare jdefs    jdemo
jfe      jfif     jfile    jfilesrc jgcp     jhelp    jhs      jijs
jijsipad jijx     jijxaz   jijxh    jijxipad jijxm    jlogin   jregex
jsocket  jsp      jtask    z

---
(B=)