Mysterious. The ~addons/math/gamesolver.ijs' file was empty. That explains
what you see. But not how it became ''. I have reloaded that file. Please
try again.

Note that in my last message there was an error in the example. Run the
test with:

   load '~addons/math/misc/gamesolver.ijs'
   solvegame 2 2 $ 20 _30 _10 20