On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 12:53 -0400, drew wrote:
<snip>
> First - included the projects list on this.
>
> Alright finished up that artwork-gallery files and moved on to the
> clipart files.
>
> Now things get a little more interesting.
>
> 1) Some of the files are shared between NA-DVD and the DE disc, and they
> exist therefore in the assets directory on the CMS - problem is they use
> German names for the sub-directories, and we of course use English.
> Is there a good way to handle this using SilverStripe so we both get
> what we want without duplicating files?

then again - do we care if a sub-directory is in English or German,
really it is just a click on a URL link on a HTML page right?

> 2) The openClipArt files. Alright we have a few more then currently on
> the CMS system, so no problem we add those.
> But - there current files on the CMS system all use .tar.gz files and we
> used .zip. Anyone care?

and just to think out loud here - since we need to re-link the stuff on
the HTML pages anyway - I would not mind taking the .zip files I have,
bursting the apart and recreating to .tar.gz before pushing them to the
server - I suppose .gz isn't considered a problem for windows users any
longer, huh"

Adios,

//drew