On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 01:38 +0200, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
> Hi drew, *,
>
> drew schrieb:
>
> > On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 23:54 +0200, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
> >> drew schrieb:
>
> [..]

> >> Pass the script or just the file/folder names - what is the most
> >> convenient for You and I'll do.
>
> > I'll send it along as a direct email - it will be tomorrow your time
> > :-) and, unfortunately, likely my time also... :-/
>
> If it saves time to you: Just send the URL and I fetch it all. Probably
> less work to delete the unwanted afterwards?

OK - well for the dictionaries I need this directory:
http://libreoffice-na.us/English/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/

I can rename/move the directory later, sure.

For the larger individual files they will move into new locations - it
won't take me long to give you a to-from mapping - there is IIRC less
then 10 of these. Will put that together in just a little bit and send
it along.

Thanks again,

//drew