--- In proletar@yahoogroups.com, "ajeg" <ajegilelu@...> wrote:

> Airline Arab ini pasti bikin kimhook keki karena
> mata pramugarinya banyak yang biru laut..
>
> (kalo si uplik, ijo surau)

kalo si uplik matanya jéréng makanya nggak punya anak, abis 'salah kamar' mulu.

kalo menurut australian garuda yang terbaik.

Australians name Garuda world's best
The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

Publicly listed national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia is recognized as "The
Best International Airline" according to a recent independent survey carried
out in Australia on all major airlines throughout the world.

The customer satisfaction survey, conducted by Australia-based research company
Roy Morgan, ranked Garuda Indonesia ahead of other international leading
airlines, such as Singapore Airlines, Emirates and Air New Zealand, with 91
percent of the 3,943 respondents being "very satisfied" with the airline's
products and services.

Garuda president director Emirsyah Satar said that the recent survey recognized
the success of its "Quantum Leap" program, which included the revitalization of
its existing fleet and the introduction of "The Garuda Indonesia Experience",
the carrier's service concept that offered a uniquely Indonesian level of
service both in-flight and on the ground.

He also said that he was very proud of his team at Garuda for this award
because competition in the aviation industry was getting stronger each year. In
addition, he said that Garuda Indonesia had never been recognized as "The Best
International Airline" in previous surveys conducted by Roy Morgan.

"This survey really surprises us and we are going to keep improving our
services in order to satisfy all of our customers," he said.

William Mansell, one of Garuda's Australian customers and a former Jakarta
resident, said like other Asian airlines, Garuda excels in terms of services
and hospitality, coupled by competitive pricing.

"Garuda in particular is leagues ahead of Australian airlines. It's as though
the Australian have forgotten the aspect of hospitality that was once
synonymous with air travel," William said.

Roy Morgan Research is Australia's best-known and longest-established market
research and public opinion polling company, founded in 1941 by Roy Morgan,
with offices in four mainland Australian states, as well as Auckland, London,
New York, Princeton and Indonesia.

The Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Award added to a string of accolades,
including the four-star rating by Skytrax, the global benchmark for airline
service standards, in 2009.

Garuda Indonesia was also named the "World's Most Improved Airline" at the
Skytrax World Airline Awards in Hamburg and "Asia's Leading Service Quality
Airline" by the Center for Asia-Pacific Aviation (CAPA) in 2010.

The airline has shown stronger performance every year, and it was able to end
2011 on a high note, booking significant growth in both the number of
passengers and revenue.

According to the airline's recent data, total revenue jumped 38 percent to Rp
27.1 trillion (US$2.95 billion) last year, up from Rp 19.5 trillion in 2010.

This year, Garuda Indonesia aims to increase its total revenue by a further 21
percent.

Moreover, the number of passengers rose 39 percent throughout last year to 17.1
million, up from 12.5 million in 2010.

Garuda flew 13.9 million domestic passengers and 3.2 million international
passengers last year.

This year, the airline will also launch a Jakarta–Taipei route in May, and a
Denpasar–Tokyo through Haneda Airport route in April, flying Boeing B737-800NG
and Airbus A330-200 aircraft, respectively.

The airline will increase flights between several cities, such as
Jakarta–Pekanbaru from four to six flights daily, Jakarta–Batam from four to
five flights a day and Jakarta–Kuala Lumpur from two to three flights a day.