Hehehe... orang Islam kayak si ajeg itu boleh2 aja ngoceh pemerkosa hrs
dihukum, tp begitu nabinya atau orang Islam soleh yg merkosa, mereka ga
cuma diam aja ngebiarin pemerkosa tsb bebas, tp justru akan kaing2 nutup2in
pemerkosaan yg dilakukan oleh nabi atau orang Islam soleh lainnya tsb.

Hadis di bawah ini bilang nabi dan sohibnya merkosa cewek tawanan. Ga akan
ada orang Islam yg bilang si nabi dkk itu hrs dihukum, bukan?

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa'id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu
Sa'id, did you hear Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning
al-'azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah's Messenger (may
peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive
some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from
the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for
them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing
'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to
avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's
Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Mes- senger
(may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do
it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be
born.  *