Hehehe ... orang2 Islam nyerang seorang Kristen dan motong kupingnya, orang2
Islam itu ngaku sendiri bhw mereka lagi ngejalanin hukum auloh krn orang
Kristen
itu menjalin hubungan dgn cewek Islam.

Jadi Islam itu emang agama yg benar unt bajingan preman tukang siksa dan tukang
bunuh, bukan?

Lalu orang2 Islam yg lain akan nyerang gua dan ngebela para bajingan Islam di
Mesir itu, nambah bukti bhw Islam itu emang agama yg benar unt para bajingan
keparat.

Egypt: Muslims attack Christian, cut off his ear: "We have applied the law of
Allah, now come and apply your law"
Here is a glimpse into the reality behind the benign  picture of Sharia that
Islamic spokesmen in the West are busy painting  now as more and more states
consider anti-Sharia laws. "Muslims Attack  Christian in Egypt, Cut Off His
Ear," by Mary Abdelmassih for AINA, March 26:
(AINA) -- A group of Muslims attacked Ayman Anwar Mitri, a  45 year old
Christian Coptic man in the Upper Egyptian town of Qena,  cutting off his ear.
The Muslims claimed they were applying Sharia law  because Mr. Mitri allegedly
had an illicit affair with a Muslim woman.  The Muslims called the police and
told them "We have applied the law of  Allah, now come and apply your law,"
according to Mr. Mitri in an  interview for the Egyptian Human Rights
Organization.