Ada cewek yg diperkosa rame2 oleh penjilat pantat Khadafy, lalu waktu si cewek
lagi cerita di depan wartawan, penjilat pantat Khadafy yg ada di tempat
langsung
nangkap si cewek dan coba nutupi kejadian tsb dr wartawan.
Sekali lagi kita ngeliat gimana orang Islam ngebela pemerkosa dan nutup2i
kejahatan sesamanya.
Bandingkan kalo ada korban pemerkosaan yg dilakukan oleh pastor Katolik, udah
jelas masyarakat akan ngebela si korban dan ngutuk pelaku kejahatan, ga akan
mereka ngebela si pelaku.
Jadi kesimpulannya adalah kalo mau merkosa, masuk Islam aja krn orang Islam
akan
ngebela tukang merkosa krn keIslamannya.
Islam itu memang agama yg benar unt para bajingan tukang merkosa, bukan?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370288/Libya-war-Iman-al-Obeidi-arrested-telling-world-Gaddafi-troops-gang-rape.html

Moment woman was arrested and dragged away as she tried to tell the world about
her gang rape at the hands of Gaddafi’s troops
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:14 PM on 27th March 2011
A desperate plea for more help from the world was made yesterday by a woman who
burst into a Press briefing to claim she had been gang-raped for two days by 15
of Gaddafi’s henchmen.
She defied government minders to storm into a hotel in the heart of Tripoli to
tell her ordeal to foreign journalists – and the television pictures have gone
around the world.
As these dramatic images show, Iman al-Obeidi wept as she told how Gaddafi’s
troops had held her at gunpoint at a checkpoint, tied her up, then led her away
to be raped by 15 men over two days.

Her story could not be independently verified, but the dramatic scene provided
rare first-hand glimpse of the brutal crackdown on public dissent by Gaddafi's
regime as the Libyan leader fights a rebellion against his rule that began last
month.
Her face scratched and bruised, she said she had been singled out because she
had connections in the rebel-held city of Benghazi. At one point, she lifted up
her black robe to show a bloody thigh.
Waiters called her a traitor and told her to shut up. She retorted: 'Easterners
- we're all Libyan brothers, we are supposed to be treated the same, but this
is
what the Gaddafi militiamen did to me, they violated my honour.'
Government minders threw punches and a waitress brandished a butter knife as
they tried to drag her away, and several journalists were embroiled in the
fracas.

Before she was bundled out into a car, al-Obeidi said with tears streaming down
her face: ‘They defecated and urinated on me and tied me up.

‘They violated my honour. Look at what the Gaddafi militiamen did to me.
‘As soon as I leave here they will take me right to jail.’
Journalists who tried to intervene to protect the woman were pushed out of the
way by minders.
Channel 4 News foreign affairs correspondent Jonathan Miller said he had been
assaulted trying to defend the woman.

‘I was punched, violently pushed backwards over a chair and pushed to the
floor,’ he said.

‘In seeking to keep her away from the media, the minders not only came after
her
but the journalists too.’

A CNN camera was also smashed on the ground and ripped to pieces by the
government minders.
At a hastily arranged press conference after the incident, government spokesman
Moussa Ibrahim said investigators had told him the woman was drunk and possibly
mentally challenged.
‘We have to find her family and see if she was really abused or not,’ he said.
Tensions have been rising between foreign reporters in the Libyan capital and
the government minders who have sought to tightly control what they see and
whom
they talk to.

Most of the international press corps is being housed at the Rixos hotel.