...  he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually
doing

he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually
had not

The Prophet continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had
sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not
 Hehehe.... hadis nunjukin bhw nabi Islam itu berhalusinasi ngentotin bininya,
padahal kagak sama sekali. Berarti nabi Islam itu gila parah, ditambah dgn
fakta
dia ngaku suka didatangi Jibril di depan orang lain, maka si nabi ini udah
sampe
ke tahap gila parah alias schizzophrenia.
Bayangin aja kalo si nabi lagi kumat di depan orang banyak, tiba2 si nabi buka
pakean lalu ngecret ke mana2 krn mikir lagi ngentotin bininya.
Ga heran kalo si Aisha selalu sibuk ngebersihin hasil ngecret nabi ini.
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to
wash
it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle
Hihihi... kayak di film porno aja nih cerita nabi yg ngecret ke mana2. Tp, mana
ada produser film porno yg make aktor yg gila?

Semua hadis sohih Bukhori

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 490:
Narrated 'Aisha:
Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a
thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long
period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself.
Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by
my
feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other
replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The
other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has
he
used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin
of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The
other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out
towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its
date-palms
(the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did
you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I
have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil
amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660:
Narrated Aisha:
Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual
relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the
hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect). Then one day he said, "O
'Aisha
do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him
about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat
near my feet. The one near my head asked the other. What is wrong with this
man?' The latter replied the is under the effect of magic The first one asked,
Who has worked magic on him?' The other replied Labid bin Al-A'sam, a man from
Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.' The first one
asked, What material did he use)?' The other replied, 'A comb and the hair
stuck
to it.' The first one asked, 'Where (is that)?' The other replied. 'In a skin
of
pollen of a male date palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan' ''
So
the Prophet went to that well and took out those things and said "That was the
well which was shown to me (in a dream) Its water looked like the infusion of
Henna leaves and its date-palm trees looked like the heads of devils." The
Prophet added, "Then that thing was taken out' I said (to the Prophet ) "Why do
you not treat yourself with Nashra?" He said, "Allah has cured me; I dislike to
let evil spread among my people."

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 89:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had
sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to
me, "O 'Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had
asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near my feet and the other
near my head. The one near my feet, asked the one near my head (pointing at
me),
'What is wrong with this man? The latter replied, 'He is under the effect of
magic.' The first one asked, 'Who had worked magic on him?' The other replied,
'Lubaid bin Asam.' The first one asked, 'What material (did he use)?' The other
replied, 'The skin of the pollen of a male date tree with a comb and the hair
stuck to it, kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan."' Then the Prophet went
to that well and said, "This is the same well which was shown to me in the
dream. The tops of its date-palm trees look like the heads of the devils, and
its water looks like the Henna infusion." Then the Prophet ordered that those
things be taken out. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Won't you disclose (the magic
object)?" The Prophet said, "Allah has cured me and I hate to circulate the
evil
among the people." 'Aisha added, "(The magician) Lubaid bin Asam was a man from
Bani Zuraiq, an ally of the Jews."

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to
wash
it off the clothes of Allah's Apostleand he would go for the prayer while water
spots were still visible. "