TC,
        usually all it would take is to hide the GND net. In some cases it may be
beneficial to also hide the larger VCC nets. To hide the net, Select the Browse PCB
tab in the left explorer pane, Select Nets for viewing, select the net you want to
hide, click the Edit button, check the hide checkbox. Visibly this will hide the GND
ratsnest, not necessarily desirable but it solves the long delay issues.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
message to the intended recipient,  please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy
the information in any medium.  Thank you.