I have had this happen

i don't think it said 'analying' but it hung for a long time

this was even on very very simple boards with no tracks and no pours
when selecting inside an area

i tracked it down to having a mech layer current and using select inside
when there was a busy logo component on the top layer

the primitives of the component were all top overlay fills, about one
bazillion of them

task manager said protel not responding but if you drink enough coffee
for a long enough time it comes back

it doesn't always do this though, just sometimes

if i delete the logo i have never seen this behavioir

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003