I had gotten busy and didn't have a chance to reply earlier.

Rene- I agree with most of what you listed as improvements. But my overall impression is that Schematic received most of the real enhancements. The PCB stuff is mostly frills. It is more polished, but I think it was done a great expense. See my interspersed comments...