I agree, also BOMs are much better as is database linking.  The new
schematic wiring modes are excellent and real time savers, The new scripting
stuff is very cool, easily add functions that are not present for obscure
things. Simulation is now usable and quite good.

The whole package 'feels' together and finished where as IMHO 99SE didn't.
You do NEED two monitors though.

Rich