I don't have a timeframe for this unfortunately.

And yes, the API will change quite a bit as we'd like to map it more
closely to ruby's Test::Unit implementation.

I'm not far enough into refactoring to know how backward-compatible
this rewrite will be.

Will make sure to let you know as soon as I have more info.

Best,

Tobie