I've been pondering on this one for quite a long time -- why is it
String#empty instead of String#isEmpty? To me String.empty should be a
field equal / referencing the empty string and not a method.

I was gonna hold this to my self, but the last few days there's been
some discussion about semantics (Element#destroy and Function.empty
per say) and I though may be it about time to ask this question.

So is there any particular reason, besides #empty being shorter than
#isEmpty and does my suggestion make sense to you?