HI All,

I have been trying to do this for several months and the documentation
seems to be of no help to me.  Can someone help?  I appreciate it.

I would like to be able to take these banners and move them to the
right or to the left.

Why doesn't move or Parallel work in this queue?
http://wiki.github.com/madrobby/scriptaculous/effect-move

I was in the IRC room, and a nice enough gentleman said that the docs
contained everything, but obviously they don't.

How can I make the images move to the right or left in the code I have
provided below.

function sequence() {

         var options = { queue: 'end', duration:2 };
         var fade = { queue: 'end', duration:5 };

         $('banner1').appear(options);
         $('banner1').move(options, { x: 60, y: -30 });
         $('banner1').fade(fade);
         $('banner2').appear(options);
         $('banner2').dropOut(options);
         $('banner3').appear(options);
         $('banner3').fade(fade);
         $('banner4').appear(options);
         $('banner4').dropOut(options);
         $('banner5').appear(options);
         $('banner5').fade(Object.extend(options, {afterFinish: sequence}));
}

Thanks in advanced for any help!

--
Leonard Burton, N9URK
http://www.jiffyslides.com

"The prolonged evacuation would have dramatically affected the
survivability of the occupants."