Hi,

your code does not work, because there is no Element method called
"move".
You have to a) create a new Effect for this and b) you must merge the
two options hashes before using them since move expects only one:

new Effect.Move('banner1' , $H(options).merge({x: 60, y:-30}))

I would also suggest to use this way of effect creation for any effect
instead of calling object methods on Element objects, since it
emphasis the separation of script.aculo.us effects and prototypes
(DOM-) extensions.