Thanks for that walter. I played around and it seemed that even if you
queue pulstes, you can run into issues. The solution I found in the
end is instead of queueing pulsates, queue an opacity effect of 0.1
duration, from 1 to 1. Queueing the pulsate is annoying anyway, as if
you spam the link, it queues and goes on for ages.

Cheers anyway