Hi Trahern,

You'll see the other message where I posted the link below:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3016244/Pro%20Tools%20Shortcuts.pdf

In principle, I have nothing against speaking with people over the phone,
however, you see, if I were to do that for everyone who asks, I'd spend quite a
bit of time saying the same things over and over again. Since there are many
subscribers to this list who would also likely benefit from your questions, it
would really be helpful for everyone if we discussed things on list, not only
for current users but people browsing the archives and searching online. For
that matter, perhaps others can chime in with suggestions or facts that I might
overlook.

Don't hesitate to ask as many questions as you'd like. Make them as detailed as
you like and I'll respond point by point, if necessary. If we find that it's
not working out that way, I'll be happy to speak by phone or skype.

Cheers,

Slau