Hi

On Nov 30, 2010, at 1:10 PM, trahern culver wrote:

> well frank i think its a grate idea but you'd have to take in to
> consideration international partissipance kind regards trahern.

Yes.  Any way you slice it it's hard to set a time for everyone to get
together.  We probably have people who are interested from Europe the US and
Australia.  This means that someone's going to be up at the crack of dawn and
someone's going to be staying up late.  Who likes being up early?

I am pretty used to this stuff.  I do these kinds of meetings on a regular
basis.

--FC