Hi Slau,

You can count me in on the internet conference.
Sean
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: finding out all the key comands for protools9 and lurning them?

Hi Frank,

While this sounds like a good idea at first, I can see how it might not work out too well. First of all, there will undoubtedly be plenty of people who are familiar with how dAWs work who will be utterly disinterested in many beginning subjects whereas new comers, not only to Pro Tools but to DAWs will want to listen and learn and much of what is being said will be over their heads. There needs to be a plan in place for an orderly progression of subjects covered thoroughly so that everyone can just tune into what interests them. This sounds like a very simple idea: start at the top and just go forward. I can't tell you how huge an undertaking this is. Of course, one can rush in and just do things haphazardly but, I think, will find that it's much more complicated than that and certainly much more work. Hey, don't let me discourage you from trying but I do think, for good results, one has to plan and do it right. Hey, maybe everyone on the list feels differently. Chime up, folks.

Slau