Hi tim, well that's weird.

Well, what happend for me was that I found that I was in the track
list and regardless of the track I was on, even if I pressed vo space
to select it, When I pressed shift m, for example, a seeming random
track got muted and it was always that track, regardless of what I did
with the keyboard focus buttons.

I have some vision, so had been playing around with the selector tool
and clicking on track ets.

When I looked through the keyboard shortcuts manual, the shift +s m
and r keys apply to the selected track. I'm not sure what Pro Tools
classifies as being the selected track but here's what I noticed.

When I uncheck link track and edit selection, If you click on a track,
solo, mute and arming works for that track, however, if you select a
different track by using vo in the track list, those keys will still
apply to the previously selected track.

If you select that menu option, When you select a different track in
the track list, the insertion point moves to the newly selected track
and the keys work correctly for that track.

That's the long version of the polava I went through to get it working
for me. I'm using  the very first version that became accessible last
June, so there may be a more recent update that works differently, but
I'm glad we've both got it working.

I was playing around with xpand 2 yesterday, that's very accessible as
well, though not as good as Omnisphere which I really want to get,
does anyone know if any of that is accessible with VO?

Gazza