Hi List,
Heres a great little article on PT 9 busses.
Enjoy
http://protoolstraining.com/ProMedia-Blog/Tip-and-Trick/lets-all-get-on-the-bus.html?utm_content=chuck2sticks%40gmail.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Pro%20Tools%20Training%3A%20Bus%20Routing%20in%20Pro%20Tools%20%26%20New%20Mixing%20Classes%20Announcedcontent

On Aug 5, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Gordon Kent wrote:

Hi chuck:

Thanks for getting back to me. I had had him check for that since we have it in the lt version, but it didn't seem to be there, at least it wasn't in the output tab of the i/o setup window. I'll have him give it another look, maybe it is in a different place.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Reichel
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 10:49 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Confused about busses

Hi Gordon,
Here is the solution to your friends I/O set up getting messed up.
Tell your friend with the "full tdm system" before he opens  your
session to go and make sure to uncheck  "Sessions overwrite current I/
O Setup"

Have Him Follow this path find the set up menu; next find the I/o;
open the I/O window, then find option for "Sessions overwrite current
I/O Setup"
which is located near the bottom of the PT I/O set up window.
MAKE SURE that  " Sessions overwrite current I/O Setup when opened;
is  unchecked "  to prevent your session that your sending to Him
changing his I/O.
Call me for further details if you want.
YMMV

GOD Bless

Chuck Reichel
954-742-0019