Hey Scott,

Although it is theoretically possible to do that (I know because I've actually
had to do it), it's not the best. Pro Tools can be a little sluggish and,
depending upon the size of the session, there can be errors when bouncing. That
said, I was dealing with 32 tracks at the time and, in all fairness, there was
one error the first time I did a bounce but it seemed to work after that
without problems. I just made sure to let the bounce go without using VoiceOver
for anything while the bounce was in progress. So, it technically works, I just
don't know how well under various circumstances. I would imagine a dual
partition would work better.

HTH,

Slau