Hi again Chuck, thanks much for the tip. Can you just step me through
anything I'd have to tell a sighted person about? Is this something a
girlfriend can do or does it have to be someone who knows about how
tracks look. Can I just tell her to look for the gray bar at the right
corner and drag it a little bit? Any non-engineer suggestions for a
"normal" person to do this would be appreciated. Yes, I'll save it
once I have it. I assume it's the same way as in the old version
whereby you use the get info and check stationary pad or is it
different these days? One more question off topic, is there a good MP3
converter that's super quick and easy without bells and whistles? Many
times I have to convert wav to MP3 and back and I don't know what the
best way of doing that with VO is. I'm currently using a PC for that
because I was using SoundJam on the Mac but it can't convert anything
24 bit.