I could be wrong, but it seems on my mac, that I can route the mouse to the VO
cursor, then literally hold down control, and click me mouse.
HTH, and sorry if I've got this wrong. Not got my iLok down here to check it
out with PT. Also, have you tried using voiceover's keys to drag the track list
table? I haven't, but then my PT seems to work for me anyways LOL, so don't
think I need to.

HTH.

Take care,
Chris Norman