It moves the track list over.  Reorganizing the view.

Later,

Sean

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CHUCK REICHEL
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:13 PM
  Subject: Re: Solo Safe

  Hi Sean,
  Just need a magic mouse i guess! :)
  Let me get this straight;
  Your saying this moves the Track List Table?
  Or do this to solo safe the solo button?

  Talk soon

  On Feb 28, 2012, at 4:54 PM, Sean A. Cummins wrote:

    Chuck,

    I found that if you swipe your finger lightly from right, to left across
the magic mouse, it moves the view over and put the items in their proper
places.  Don't move the mouse, just swipe across the clicker from right, to
left.

    Sean