Hi Sonar,
After working with different producers on sessions the length of the track name
seems to be a factor also.
In other words the shorter the track name the less the Track List Table  has to
be moved.
I came up with 30% to the right about 2 years ago and it works even for my long
winded track names! :)
I half to try that "VO resize

> window command" and see if it works for me!
Thats 1 of the reasons I work from templates.
When the clock is ticking there is no time for guesswork! LOL

Since 2001 when I started using PT 5.1 resizing windows was a NO NO because my
Outspoken go to marks would get messed up! ;)
Thats probably why I didn't try that.
YMMV again
GUFFAWING :)
CHUCK REICHEL