No offense taken at all :) It's all good.

I use the Apogee Symphony I/O which is a modular system with cards of various
configurations. It has Mac-based software which is quite accessible. Most
importantly, it sounds great. A few guys I know are also really into Prism
converters but I've had no firsthand experience with them.

Best,

Slau