To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: I am not! happy! PT 10.2 Accessibility is broken badly!

Hi, I would call avid or email them and ask why they won't as I find that usually if you can explain the issues to them in a way that they understand they can fix the issue. I would not just give up as if we do that to a company it kind of makes them think that they are right about not caring about accessibility which I am not trying to say that they don't care but I am sure there is an option rather then buying another ilok. Do they even have the ability to issue you a new pro tools 9 license after you buy the ilok or would you have to buy an ilok with the license installed already on it? Nick Gawronski

See, that's the other thing. You mention about Mountain Lion. That's to
be released this Summer hopefully. I have heard nothing about PT
compatibility with it.
I dono...
Actually, I finally heard back from Sweetwater, and they are now even
telling me after doing much research, there is nothing that they can do
either. We're kind of at the mercy of Avid. Well, Avid says they won't
do anything, so... I guess I'm just F***ed.
Chris.