Well, frankly, yes, I did! take offense.  How else was I supposed to explain my
issue, if I didn't explain how I was doing things?  I'm not going to get
anywhere if I don't specifically explain what I'm doing so you all can see my
mistake, but in fear of being oh, whoops? gasp! to lengthy, with all do
respect, I'll cut the bullshit and say no more on the topic.  Sorry for asking
for any help, sir.  Nice to know I can ask questions on list.  Oh, and BTW,
thanks for your help, right?  Jesus H Christ!