The point is that it's not an either or situation. The sooner you can
start using a plug, the sooner you can finish projects it was intended
for use on, so if there's a workaround to get you up and running, why
not take it? Dunno about you, but I don't fancy waiting around for
Pace to fix this, so what we have here is a workaround for the
interim, no more, no less. In other words, just because some people
are tackling the issue one way for now, there's nothing to say that
those same people shouldn't email Pace to remind them that we're still
here, still waiting, and switch to using the license system themselves
at whatever point in time that becomes usable. It's inevitable that
change takes time, so why lock yourself out of the fun in the
meantime? It sure as hell isn't gonna speed things up at Pace if a
couple of customers hold out on principal.