I personally like the american concert grand the best of all the ivory stuff.. I don't have the upright add-on or the Italian one though.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Slau Halatyn
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 7:09 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Ivory Grand Pianos

Plug-in Settings. Unzip and put it in there.

On Nov 27, 2014, at 1:53 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I see in there something that says plugin-settings, but not plugin-presets. Is that what you're talking about?
--- Christopher Gilland

Phone:  704-594-2225

E-mail:  clgillan...@gmail.com

Web site:
http://www.clgproductions.com

Twitter:  @gilland_chris

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/chris28210

Skype: chris28210

IMessage/Facetime:
cgwaxhawlo...@clgproductions.com

Zello:  clgproductions
and:  christablet123
Please kindly, add both, if you don't mind.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>