Hello Chris, my name is Nate, Poppa bear is kind of a nic name. I have seven
children and a husky boy stature.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:49 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Off list: Re: Christmas tune

Thank you Papa.

I completely respect that wish, and thank you for being consideret enough to
really think about it a bit, to insure you give the best perspective.

On another note, I don't mean to be rude, and maybe a bit nosey... if you'd
rather not reveal it, and you've labeled yourself online for a reason, then I
also will respect that, but, I'm curious.  Surely your firwst name, as far as I
know isn't actually papa.  I'm just curious if you don't mind me asking, what
exactly is! your actual first name.  I won't go publicising it, trust me.  I'm
just wonderring.
---
Chris Gilland

Check out my blog: