Chris, my email is heavens4r...@gmail.com just send me a message so I have you
in my box to respond later on.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:58 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Off list: Re: Christmas tune

Well, that last post was suppose to go off list to Poppa, but, it's ok.
I'll take any help I can get, and to slau, etc. I'm sorry for taking list
traffic writing this.  I know what happened though.  I forgot that when you
directly reply on list to someone, it goes to everyone on the entire list, not
just to that individual.  So forgive me.  But, if anyone thinks they can help,
let me know.
---
Chris Gilland

Check out my blog: