Hi,

I'm migrating from Sonar to Pro tools and that results in a lot of dumb
questions.

I.ve already learned a lot from podcasts from Kevin and pt with speech.

But there's still a problem with deleting a selection.

I'm selecting a peace of audio using the up and down arrow keys.

When pressing the spacebar I hear the selection. But when I press the
backspace nothing happens accept when hitting the spacebar I hear the audio
from start point of selection to the end of the track.

What am I missing?

Tom.