From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Poppa Bear
Sent: woensdag 1 april 2015 21:00
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: problem deleting selection

Sorry to ask such a basic question Tom, but you are making sure that the track
you want to edit is selected? Let me ask you this, maybe create a new track
with audio on it, go to a section of the track, press the down arrow and then
press Shift, option, Delete at once and then the delete key and see if it
clears the section from the place you pressed the down arrow to the end of the
song.